Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Win98 SE Plus! has a number interesting .wav sounds and icons. Can I copy
the folder to my XP Home SP2 install and use them?
--
r.s.nevin@att.net

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:17:44 GMT, Bob@see-below-for-address.com wrote:

> Win98 SE Plus! has a number interesting .wav sounds and icons. Can I copy
> the folder to my XP Home SP2 install and use them?

There may be licensing issues to take into consideration but it is
possible. You can't install Win98 Plus! but sound files and icon files
don't need to be installed to be used. Copy the files to the XP setup.
Suggest creating folders for these items so that you can easily browse to
them when working with the customizing screens.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User