WTB,WTTF: Wizard of wor cocktail

Status
Not open for further replies.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I'm looking for a wizard of wor cocktail to buy or trade with other
games I have in stock. Doesn't need to work or be complete, let me know
what you have Thanks Dan.

I know a guy in Mass that had one in nice condition forsale a few
months ago. He might still have it.

I bought a MsPacman from him on eBay. He was a nice guy to deal with.
I think he was asking somewhere around $700. Again, he generally
restores his machines (except the MsPac I bought).

If your interested, I can look up his e-mail address.

On 8 Jun 2005 19:34:31 -0700, "2084" <milwaukeedan@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a wizard of wor cocktail to buy or trade with other
>games I have in stock. Doesn't need to work or be complete, let me know
>what you have Thanks Dan.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003