RE system restore

HI there,

I have a problem with my system restore, It is not there, when I go to
start,accessories,system tools,system restore and click on it, it just comes
up with a big empty box. i have a funny feeling I may have deleted from ädd
and remove programes" by mistake. If I have how would I retrieve it? Please
help me!!! : )

Click Start, Run and type:

regsvr32 jscript
regsvr32 vbscript
regsvr32 /i mshtml

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:52:32 +1200, Indya.Bigmac wrote:

> HI there,
>
> I have a problem with my system restore, It is not there, when I go to
> start,accessories,system tools,system restore and click on it, it just comes
> up with a big empty box. i have a funny feeling I may have deleted from ädd
> and remove programes" by mistake. If I have how would I retrieve it? Please
> help me!!! : )

Logged on with an account in the administrative group?
Blank window or blank calendar?

System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313853/

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User