Both XP and Millenium edition on computer...

Sorry if this is an easy problem to solve but I know nothing about computers
and am lost! My mum has installed XP onto our computer, and now it will run
on either ME or XP. However there is hardly any space on drive D and hence I
can hardly do anything, for example It wont even burn a CD. If I removed ME
would this solve the problem, and if so, how do I do this?

Also would removing ME cause everthing installed on this to be lost or would
it, eh, kinda transfer over to XP so I could use it all there?!

Any help much appreciated as ive been fiddling with this for hours too no
avail!

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about both millenium edition computer

    Clean Install Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "ReaT" wrote:

    | Sorry if this is an easy problem to solve but I know nothing about computers
    | and am lost! My mum has installed XP onto our computer, and now it will run
    | on either ME or XP. However there is hardly any space on drive D and hence I
    | can hardly do anything, for example It wont even burn a CD. If I removed ME
    | would this solve the problem, and if so, how do I do this?
    |
    | Also would removing ME cause everthing installed on this to be lost or would
    | it, eh, kinda transfer over to XP so I could use it all there?!
    |
    | Any help much appreciated as ive been fiddling with this for hours too no
    | avail!
    |
    | Thank you!

Windows XP Millenium Computers