Both XP and Millenium edition on computer...

July 26, 2005 7:55:04 AM

Sorry if this is an easy problem to solve but I know nothing about computers
and am lost! My mum has installed XP onto our computer, and now it will run
on either ME or XP. However there is hardly any space on drive D and hence I
can hardly do anything, for example It wont even burn a CD. If I removed ME
would this solve the problem, and if so, how do I do this?

Also would removing ME cause everthing installed on this to be lost or would
it, eh, kinda transfer over to XP so I could use it all there?!

Any help much appreciated as ive been fiddling with this for hours too no
avail!

Thank you!
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:21:59 AM