WTB: Control Panel and Marquee Bracket for Z Back Cabinet

Last response: in Deals
June 10, 2005 4:44:47 AM

I need a control panel and the bottom marquee bracket for a red Z back
cabinet with 25" monitor.

Keith Krueger
yell@keithkrueger.com
yell at keithkrueger dot com
June 10, 2005 4:45:04 PM

A Plateau cab?

"Keith Krueger" <yell@keithkrueger.com> wrote in message
news:o L9qe.126$eL5.13@fe04.lga...
>I need a control panel and the bottom marquee bracket for a red Z back
> cabinet with 25" monitor.
>
> Keith Krueger
> yell@keithkrueger.com
> yell at keithkrueger dot com

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 4:45:05 PM

The info I got from KLOV message board is that the cab is manufactured
by 3Koam. I have seen them described as Z-Back or S-Shaped, cabinet is
red, flat on top, isn't accessable from the back, holds a 25" monitor,
and has an over-under coin door.

Here is a link to an auction picture that has one in it, it's the 4th
from the left...
http://www.madocowain.com/Arcade/Auction/27Sept2002/16_...

Thanks,
Keith Krueger
yell@keithkrueger.com
yell at keithkrueger dot com
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 5:33:56 AM

I've had a couple of these and your description is dead on.

Scott C.

!