Closed

WTB: Control Panel and Marquee Bracket for Z Back Cabinet

I need a control panel and the bottom marquee bracket for a red Z back
cabinet with 25" monitor.

Keith Krueger
yell@keithkrueger.com
yell at keithkrueger dot com
3 answers Last reply
More about control panel marquee bracket back cabinet

    A Plateau cab?

    "Keith Krueger" <yell@keithkrueger.com> wrote in message
    >I need a control panel and the bottom marquee bracket for a red Z back
    > cabinet with 25" monitor.
    >
    > Keith Krueger
    > yell@keithkrueger.com
    > yell at keithkrueger dot com

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The info I got from KLOV message board is that the cab is manufactured
    by 3Koam. I have seen them described as Z-Back or S-Shaped, cabinet is
    red, flat on top, isn't accessable from the back, holds a 25" monitor,
    and has an over-under coin door.

    Here is a link to an auction picture that has one in it, it's the 4th
    from the left...
    http://www.madocowain.com/Arcade/Auction/27Sept2002/16_2.jpg

    Thanks,
    Keith Krueger
    yell@keithkrueger.com
    yell at keithkrueger dot com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've had a couple of these and your description is dead on.

    Scott C.

    Keith Krueger wrote:
    > The info I got from KLOV message board is that the cab is manufactured
    > by 3Koam. I have seen them described as Z-Back or S-Shaped, cabinet is
    > red, flat on top, isn't accessable from the back, holds a 25" monitor,
    > and has an over-under coin door.
    >
    > Here is a link to an auction picture that has one in it, it's the 4th
    > from the left...
    > http://www.madocowain.com/Arcade/Auction/27Sept2002/16_2.jpg
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Keith Krueger
    > yell@keithkrueger.com
    > yell at keithkrueger dot com

Classifieds Control Panel Games Video Hot Deals