Internet explore

Hello,

When I attempt to logon to the Internet I receive this error message.\ "
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Within the technical Error Report Contents ... Exception Information
Code: 0xc0000005.

Also on this machine... I can logon as another user and I don't have the
Internet Explorer problem at all.

So, prehaps the user profile is corrupted if so how could I recreate the
user profile without looseing any of the user data.

Thanks,

Jessica

unrepper

Distinguished