FS: Dedicated TARG and PLEIDAES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got these dedicated games traded back in...both had rebuilt monitors and new
power supplies a few years ago...both working fine...Targ is $250 and
Pleiades is $350...buy them before we put them up on GreedBay! We are in
Philly PA area

>Got these dedicated games traded back in...both had rebuilt monitors and new
>power supplies a few years ago...both working fine...Targ is $250 and
>Pleiades is $350...buy them before we put them up on GreedBay! We are in
>Philly PA area

Lately it hasn't been GreedBay! I've noticed prices have been higher
than eBay on this newsgroup for a lot of the games i've been looking
for in more recent times.

I don't mean the two you just listed of course.