Angel

Recently I cloned a new hard drive because the old one was failing.
Everything went well with the cloning other than the following problems.
1- I cannot have full use of office xp small business; this is the error
that I’m receiving.
Office xp has detected a significant change in your machine configuration,
must reactivate product. Then it tells me to start reactivation to install my
office xp cd.
First I’d like to say that this is the original cd that came with my dell
computer.
Anyway it says that the activation was complete after installing the cd, but
for some reason I still do not have full use of the office xp. It appears
that even though it is saying that the product was activated it is not
recognizing it.
2- System restore is not working
3- Error 25048.a disc drive overlay DDO was found on boot disc; Norton
goback does not support DDO on windows xp

Thank you for your help in advance

You have the office cd just reinstall office.

"angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently I cloned a new hard drive because the old one was failing.
> Everything went well with the cloning other than the following problems.
> 1- I cannot have full use of office xp small business; this is the error
> that I'm receiving.
> Office xp has detected a significant change in your machine configuration,
> must reactivate product. Then it tells me to start reactivation to install
> my
> office xp cd.
> First I'd like to say that this is the original cd that came with my dell
> computer.
> Anyway it says that the activation was complete after installing the cd,
> but
> for some reason I still do not have full use of the office xp. It appears
> that even though it is saying that the product was activated it is not
> recognizing it.
> 2- System restore is not working
> 3- Error 25048.a disc drive overlay DDO was found on boot disc; Norton
> goback does not support DDO on windows xp
>
> Thank you for your help in advance

Angel

It will not let me install or repair

"pcbutts1" wrote:

> You have the office cd just reinstall office.

> "angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Recently I cloned a new hard drive because the old one was failing.
> > Everything went well with the cloning other than the following problems.
> > 1- I cannot have full use of office xp small business; this is the error
> > that I'm receiving.
> > Office xp has detected a significant change in your machine configuration,
> > must reactivate product. Then it tells me to start reactivation to install
> > my
> > office xp cd.
> > First I'd like to say that this is the original cd that came with my dell
> > computer.
> > Anyway it says that the activation was complete after installing the cd,
> > but
> > for some reason I still do not have full use of the office xp. It appears
> > that even though it is saying that the product was activated it is not
> > recognizing it.
> > 2- System restore is not working
> > 3- Error 25048.a disc drive overlay DDO was found on boot disc; Norton
> > goback does not support DDO on windows xp
> >
> > Thank you for your help in advance

What error message do you get when you try.

> It will not let me install or repair
>
> "pcbutts1" wrote:
>
>> You have the office cd just reinstall office.
>>
>> --

>> "angel" <angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Recently I cloned a new hard drive because the old one was failing.
>> > Everything went well with the cloning other than the following
>> > problems.
>> > 1- I cannot have full use of office xp small business; this is the
>> > error
>> > that I'm receiving.
>> > Office xp has detected a significant change in your machine
>> > configuration,
>> > must reactivate product. Then it tells me to start reactivation to
>> > install
>> > my
>> > office xp cd.
>> > First I'd like to say that this is the original cd that came with my
>> > dell
>> > computer.
>> > Anyway it says that the activation was complete after installing the
>> > cd,
>> > but
>> > for some reason I still do not have full use of the office xp. It
>> > appears
>> > that even though it is saying that the product was activated it is not
>> > recognizing it.
>> > 2- System restore is not working
>> > 3- Error 25048.a disc drive overlay DDO was found on boot disc; Norton
>> > goback does not support DDO on windows xp
>> >
>> > Thank you for your help in advance

Angel

I will let you tommorrow not home right now and forgot to write down the
error message