Games for sale in Winslow AZ 86047

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick up or hire your own shipping company only,all games are in Winslow
AZ 86047.
Original MsPacman $350 working 100% , original
pcb,marquee,bezel,joystick,manual...., new CPO from Twobits 3 years
ago,monitor was rebuilt 3 years ago,artwork is not great,she is on
loacation for over 25 years,need paint job.
Original Donkey Kong ,work 100%,looks ok,no side art $250
Original Neo Deo 4 slots,game played great before 25" monitor went
bad,put a new chassis but won't sync,don't want to spend any more time,
$250.
6 in one (mspac,galaga,dk,dkjr,frogger,mrdo)in a Galaxian cab with
Galaga marquee,side art,new control panel,pcb....need back door $400.
Marvel Vs Capcom 25" monitor worked ok but when the monitor works for
20 mins,the screen start rolling, $175.
If you don't like the price,please make offer.

I might be interested in the Donkey Kong and/or the 6-in-one.
Can you reply to my e-mail address below (remove NOOOOSPAM) with pictures
and a more detailed description of each? I live near Tucson, AZ and would
consider driving up to make a deal if the games are in good shape and need
minimal restoration.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Cory

coryalex@NOOOOSPAMhotmail.com