I forgot that i had this wierd problem......

Ok ill describe it as best i can....For Some reason when i type windows will
randomly switch to some odd keyboard layout...for instance when i type brb in
trillian or any other messaging app when it happens brb becomes xpx. What is
wrong? And, How do I go about fixing it? And the only way I was able to
correct the problem was by loggin back out and re-logging in...... Thanks in
advanced.

Byte

Borrow a friends keyboard and see if it still does it. Yours may be
going on the blink. Also, you can try the onscreen keyboard and see
if that has the same problem, if it does then it is not your keyboard.
Start>All Programs>Accessories>Accessibility>On-Screen keyboard
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Master Jedi" wrote:

> Ok ill describe it as best i can....For Some reason when i type windows will
> randomly switch to some odd keyboard layout...for instance when i type brb in
> trillian or any other messaging app when it happens brb becomes xpx. What is
> wrong? And, How do I go about fixing it? And the only way I was able to
> correct the problem was by loggin back out and re-logging in...... Thanks in
> advanced.

ok thanks and how do i access the on screen keyboard? also it does this
occassionally but i still believe it is going on the blink as you say because
i have been using this keyboard for pblly almost 6 years +