Closed

F/S J-Pac and I-Pac and Misc Stuff

I've got the following for sale:

J-Pac - Has everything that it came with. Use about 2 hours just to
see if it worked. $50 shipped in US

I-Pac2 - Used but fully working 100%. $40 shipped in US

Aliens PCB - Tested working. $45 shipped in US.

AmeriDarts PCB - Tested working. $40 shipped in US.

Fighting Vipers PCB - Tested works but you can't see the fighters. Not
sure if it requires a dongle or something. Players can hit each other
and score. Board is in metal cage so it's a little heavy. $45 shipped
in US.

Sente Night Stocker Upright - Game does not fire up. I don't know
anything about this so it could be an easy fix. Monitor has very
little burn and a nice picture but needs the horizontal center
adjusted. Just take the whole thing for $50 I uped the price on this
a little because I've tested the monitor. Before I had no idea if it
worked. Pickup only in Edison, NJ.

Punchout pcb - Tested working 100%. Has a jamma adapter. Just needs a
audio amp. $100 shipped in US.

I'm selling these because I need an I-Pac4 for my mame machine so I
would trade for one. I'm also looking for a working spinner.

Email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ
7 answers Last reply
More about misc stuff

    Aliens PCB is SOLD!!!
    Don
    NJ
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    One more thing to add for sale:
    Electronhome NTSC to RGB converter.. I don't know if it works. $45
    shipped in US.

    Thanks,
    Don
    NJ
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Are you up for offers?
    I am kind of interested in the J-pac
    "Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I've got the following for sale:
    >
    > J-Pac - Has everything that it came with. Use about 2 hours just to
    > see if it worked. $50 shipped in US
    >
    > I-Pac2 - Used but fully working 100%. $40 shipped in US
    >
    > Aliens PCB - Tested working. $45 shipped in US.
    >
    > AmeriDarts PCB - Tested working. $40 shipped in US.
    >
    > Fighting Vipers PCB - Tested works but you can't see the fighters. Not
    > sure if it requires a dongle or something. Players can hit each other
    > and score. Board is in metal cage so it's a little heavy. $45 shipped
    > in US.
    >
    > Sente Night Stocker Upright - Game does not fire up. I don't know
    > anything about this so it could be an easy fix. Monitor has very
    > little burn and a nice picture but needs the horizontal center
    > adjusted. Just take the whole thing for $50 I uped the price on this
    > a little because I've tested the monitor. Before I had no idea if it
    > worked. Pickup only in Edison, NJ.
    >
    > Punchout pcb - Tested working 100%. Has a jamma adapter. Just needs a
    > audio amp. $100 shipped in US.
    >
    > I'm selling these because I need an I-Pac4 for my mame machine so I
    > would trade for one. I'm also looking for a working spinner.
    >
    > Email if interested.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don
    > NJ

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Taking offers really wouldn't be fair considering people have contacted
    me to purchase it at the price that I listed it at.

    Don
    NJ
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Are the IPAC and JPAC the PS2 or USB versions?
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The I[ac is USB the Jpac is PS2.

    Don
    NJ
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The J-Pac and I-Pac are SOLD!!!!

    Don
    NJ

Classifieds Hot Deals