Status
Not open for further replies.

I just picked up a Gyruss from Jeff Feierabend in Roanoke VA today, and it's
the first machine to go into my collection. Jeff is a knowledgeable and
considerate seller and I'd recommend him to anybody. Thanks Jeff!!

Brad

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

He is a great guy. Always good to deal with and fair. Phil

"Brad Leffler" <brad@polygonsoup.com> wrote in message
> I just picked up a Gyruss from Jeff Feierabend in Roanoke VA today, and
it's
> the first machine to go into my collection. Jeff is a knowledgeable and
> considerate seller and I'd recommend him to anybody. Thanks Jeff!!
>
> Brad

Thanks guys Brad enjoy your new game.
Jeff