doubt on defragementation & text size goes bigger while on..

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hello,

1-i am not able to complete the defragementation-pc asking a password
for it ,but i didnt make one for it please help.

2-while i am loging to yahoo mail my pc text size goes bigger than
normal but while not on net its text size is back to normal. please
help.

thank you.

On 26 Jul 2005 12:18:09 -0700, tom wrote:

> hello,
>
> 1-i am not able to complete the defragementation-pc asking a password
> for it ,but i didnt make one for it please help.
>
> 2-while i am loging to yahoo mail my pc text size goes bigger than
> normal but while not on net its text size is back to normal. please
> help.
>
> thank you.

1) Log on with an account in the administrative group to run defrag. It
will not run for a limited user account.

2) With Internet Explorer open, click on View> Text Size and select a
smaller size.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User