I am not able to download clipart or fonts from the microsoft website. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:36:02 -0700, a3B64 wrote:

> I am not able to download clipart or fonts from the microsoft website. Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

What happens when you try? Any messages and what do they say?

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Adobe Reader could not open 'ClipArt[1].mpf' because it is either not a
supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was
sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded.)

Is the message I get when I click on "open" after I choose "download" on the
clipart section of the microsoft website.

Thanks for your help.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:17:05 -0700, a3B64 wrote:

> Adobe Reader could not open 'ClipArt[1].mpf' because it is either not a
> supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was
> sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded.)
>
> Is the message I get when I click on "open" after I choose "download" on the
> clipart section of the microsoft website.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Any idea why your Adobe Reader is trying to open this file? The *.MPF
extension should be associated with Office's Clip Organizer.

and click the Help link in the upper right of the clip art category
section. Then click the link about downloading to hard disk. It covers
various ways to access clips besides downloading to the hard drive.

On that same page is a clink in the left hand column "Get answers from
other Office users." If you continue to have trouble with this, you should
ask further questions in the Office newsgroups.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Thanks for the help.