I can not load ACT 6.0

Every time I go to load ACT 6.0 and one other program I get the same
message in a dialog box.

16 bit Windows Subsystem (is the Title)

Text is
c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'close' to
terminte application.

Can someone please help me getthis program loaded.

--
rp362

I THINK if you copy the autoexec.nt file from c:\i386 to the SYSTEM
folder, you'll be all set. Just overwrite the one that's aready in the
SYSTEM folder.

I had this problem a few times but never found out why it kept
happening.