My turn to ask for help

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 18, 2005 12:58:39 AM

Lat D600 Centrino setup, with a 802.11g card in it everything is fine np
went out and bought from a non Dell source a Intel 802.11/a/b/g card
download the software from Intel (as Dell dont do an Intel abg card but they
do do a Dell one (Broadcom rebadged) but cant get it to work any help
appreciated. The current software says it can switch between b & g cards but
it doesn,t recognise it even with the corrct driver loaded soooooo please
some pointers

More about : turn

May 18, 2005 1:43:44 AM

Its Ok I've fixed it well sort off determined that the card is DOA
news:D 6dide$3tv$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

!