What does this message mean

July 27, 2005 6:05:50 PM

I was installing the USB drivers & Sony Sonic Stage /MD Simple Burner
software onto my PC & it said that it was finished & that I needed to
reboot. When it rebooted it displayed this message.

CLI.exe- Common language Runtime Debugging Service

'Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process
id=0x998 (2456), Thread id=0x99c (2460). click to terminate or cancel to
debug application.

What does this message mean? Is it important & if so how do I fix it? What
about a reinstall

--
Thanks in advance

More about : message

July 27, 2005 6:05:51 PM

Over Here wrote:
> I was installing the USB drivers & Sony Sonic Stage /MD Simple Burner
> software onto my PC & it said that it was finished & that I needed to
> reboot. When it rebooted it displayed this message.
>
> CLI.exe- Common language Runtime Debugging Service
>
> 'Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
> Process id=0x998 (2456), Thread id=0x99c (2460). click to terminate
> or cancel to debug application.
>
> What does this message mean? Is it important & if so how do I fix
> it? What about a reinstall

http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/process...

Disable the interface you dont need it.
msconfig

--
Mike Pawlak
July 27, 2005 6:05:51 PM

"" wrote:
> I was installing the USB drivers & Sony Sonic Stage /MD Simple
> Burner
> software onto my PC & it said that it was finished & that I
> needed to
> reboot. When it rebooted it displayed this message.
>
> CLI.exe- Common language Runtime Debugging Service
>
> 'Application has generated an exception that could not be
> handled. Process
> id=0x998 (2456), Thread id=0x99c (2460). click to terminate or
> cancel to
> debug application.
>
> What does this message mean? Is it important & if so how do I
> fix it? What
> about a reinstall
>
> --
> Thanks in advance

CLI.exe is (aprently) part of the catalyst drive for ATI graphics
cards, if you are constantly getting this error, try reinstalling your
graphics card drivers (asuming you have a ATI card).

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-message-fto...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1326984
!