Closed

WANTED: NBA JAM Volume Pot

Need the volume pot and wiring to pot from the sound board.
2 answers Last reply
More about wanted volume

    Bob Roberts sells this - $8 I think.

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    <use_the_force_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Need the volume pot and wiring to pot from the sound board.

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    You can really save yourself money by making one yourself. Go to an
    electronics supplies store (Not Radio Shack), and buy a 25k volume pot
    for $0.99. Cut three 6-inch wires and run them from the connections
    on the volume pot to the three appropriate pins on the Sound Board
    (refer to the manual to see what pins).

    If you really don't want to do it yourself, then Bob Roberts sells
    them for around 7 bucks, plus shipping.

    On 15 Jun 2005 09:10:36 -0700, use_the_force_1@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Need the volume pot and wiring to pot from the sound board.

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals