Closed

FS/T: Project Arcade Games in NE PA 18020

I received the following games in a recent deal.All of them are
untested/condition unknown and priced accordingly.Also, I am interested
in trades for Pinball machines..
Simpson's 25" , 4 player dedicated cab- $300
Joust dedicated- $250
Neo Geo 4 slot- $250
Neo Geo 2 slot- $175
Mortal Kombat-$150
Mortal Kombat 2, dedicated- $275
Battlezone-$200
Battlezone-$200

Other coin op stuff
Entertainer Juke box-$75
Skill Crane- $75
There are a few other games available.
Please feel free to shoot me an email with additional questions or to
arrange a time to meet. I welcome anyone to come over and take a look.
The storage unit does not have electric so please feel free to bring a
generator.
Rich
Bethlehem,PA 18020
jetrocket27(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com
1 answer Last reply
More about project arcade games 18020

    I am interested. I have a few pins to trade.
    Email me for a phone# and we can talk.
    -Mark

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals Product