FS/T: Project Arcade Games in NE PA 18020

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Games
  • Video
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
Share
June 15, 2005 2:14:26 PM

I received the following games in a recent deal.All of them are
untested/condition unknown and priced accordingly.Also, I am interested
in trades for Pinball machines..
Simpson's 25" , 4 player dedicated cab- $300
Joust dedicated- $250
Neo Geo 4 slot- $250
Neo Geo 2 slot- $175
Mortal Kombat-$150
Mortal Kombat 2, dedicated- $275
Battlezone-$200
Battlezone-$200

Other coin op stuff
Entertainer Juke box-$75
Skill Crane- $75
There are a few other games available.
Please feel free to shoot me an email with additional questions or to
arrange a time to meet. I welcome anyone to come over and take a look.
The storage unit does not have electric so please feel free to bring a
generator.
Rich
Bethlehem,PA 18020
jetrocket27(NOSPAM)@yahoo.com

More about : project arcade games 18020

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:00:12 PM

I am interested. I have a few pins to trade.
Email me for a phone# and we can talk.
-Mark
!