Internet Explore won't open up.

I turned my computer on after a storm last night and I tried to open
Internet Explore. I get this error everytime
I click on its icon:
"Runtime Error"
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe"
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way".

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I don't think it had anything to do with
the
storm because everything else seems to be running fine.
Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about internet explore open

    Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in WindowsXP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Strike" wrote:

    > I turned my computer on after a storm last night and I tried to open
    > Internet Explore. I get this error everytime
    > I click on its icon:
    > "Runtime Error"
    > "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe"
    > "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way".
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I don't think it had anything to do with
    > the
    > storm because everything else seems to be running fine.
    > Thanks,

    I just did a System Restore from yesterday morning and now it is fine.
    Thanks,

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in WindowsXP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "Strike" wrote:
    >
    >> I turned my computer on after a storm last night and I tried to open
    >> Internet Explore. I get this error everytime
    >> I click on its icon:
    >> "Runtime Error"
    >> "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe"
    >> "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual
    >> way".
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I don't think it had anything to do
    >> with
    >> the
    >> storm because everything else seems to be running fine.
    >> Thanks,

Runtime Internet Windows XP