XP sp2 and runing Javascript

July 27, 2005 11:31:08 AM

I tried to reply to an answer that I was given to an earlier question and it
is impossible as nothing happens.

I have the same problem with all Javascript ever since I upgraded to XP sp2.

Following one answer I received earlier I installed the Java Control Panel
as recommended. This has not worked either!!

Please can someone point me in the right direction!!

Thanks

More about : sp2 runing javascript

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 2:40:35 PM

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:31:08 -0700, inland_lad wrote:

> I tried to reply to an answer that I was given to an earlier question and it
> is impossible as nothing happens.

Turn off your popup blocker when using the web interface for newsgroups.
I do not know what your previous question was so cannot comment on the rest
of your post.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User