WTB: Wells Gardner K4600

Last response: in Deals
June 16, 2005 12:32:14 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a Wells Gardner K4600 Monitor Chassis. I have an
original Electrohome Tube with no chassis and from what i know you can
either connect a GO7 or a K4600 as they fit the Yoke. Please let me
know if this is correct and if anyone has a working K4600 or GO7, i
would prefer the chassis to be working all the way with no cap kit
required and working width coil etc.

Thanks
Mike
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 9:42:43 AM

Bavilo wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm looking for a Wells Gardner K4600 Monitor Chassis. I have an
> original Electrohome Tube with no chassis and from what i know you can
> either connect a GO7 or a K4600 as they fit the Yoke. Please let me
> know if this is correct and if anyone has a working K4600 or GO7, i
> would prefer the chassis to be working all the way with no cap kit
> required and working width coil etc.
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Mike,
Where are you located? I have a fully functioning capped chassis which
works flawlessly. Let me know.

John
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 4:01:20 PM

Mike,

I believe you are looking for a 4900 chassis or any high impedance
chassis, kortek(sp?), wei-ya, etc.

I've got a NEW Wei-ya 820H chassis that works with G07 and 4900 tubes.
Bought it for $50, just looking to get my money out of it. Let me know
if you are interested. If not, you should be able to find a working G07
or 4900 chassis here or on ebay.

-Todd Matthew

!