Closed

WTB: Wells Gardner K4600

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a Wells Gardner K4600 Monitor Chassis. I have an
original Electrohome Tube with no chassis and from what i know you can
either connect a GO7 or a K4600 as they fit the Yoke. Please let me
know if this is correct and if anyone has a working K4600 or GO7, i
would prefer the chassis to be working all the way with no cap kit
required and working width coil etc.

Thanks
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about wells gardner k4600

    Bavilo wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I'm looking for a Wells Gardner K4600 Monitor Chassis. I have an
    > original Electrohome Tube with no chassis and from what i know you can
    > either connect a GO7 or a K4600 as they fit the Yoke. Please let me
    > know if this is correct and if anyone has a working K4600 or GO7, i
    > would prefer the chassis to be working all the way with no cap kit
    > required and working width coil etc.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mike

    Mike,
    Where are you located? I have a fully functioning capped chassis which
    works flawlessly. Let me know.

    John
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Mike,

    I believe you are looking for a 4900 chassis or any high impedance
    chassis, kortek(sp?), wei-ya, etc.

    I've got a NEW Wei-ya 820H chassis that works with G07 and 4900 tubes.
    Bought it for $50, just looking to get my money out of it. Let me know
    if you are interested. If not, you should be able to find a working G07
    or 4900 chassis here or on ebay.

    -Todd Matthew

    Bavilo wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I'm looking for a Wells Gardner K4600 Monitor Chassis. I have an
    > original Electrohome Tube with no chassis and from what i know you can
    > either connect a GO7 or a K4600 as they fit the Yoke. Please let me
    > know if this is correct and if anyone has a working K4600 or GO7, i
    > would prefer the chassis to be working all the way with no cap kit
    > required and working width coil etc.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mike

Classifieds Hot Deals