folder name disappeared

I was looking through my pictures and accidentally hit Ctrl+"something" which
hid the folder names. The folders are there, but are unnamed, how do i get
the names back?
1 answer Last reply
More about folder disappeared

    From http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/tips/default.mspx
    To turn off filenames, hold down the Shift key when you click to open a
    folder in Windows Explorer or when you switch into thumbnail view. This will
    turn of the file names, giving more space for the thumbnails. Doing it again
    turns them back on.

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "jazzer" <jazzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I was looking through my pictures and accidentally hit Ctrl+"something"
    >which
    > hid the folder names. The folders are there, but are unnamed, how do i get
    > the names back?

Support Microsoft Windows XP