Drafix Pro Landscape software installation problems

I have a Compaq 6300us with windows xp home edition. I bought Drafix Pro
Landscape Ver 11 and when i try to install, I get an error I/O message that
says there is a corrupt or bad installation file or disc. However I was able
to install the excat same software in a friend's computer who has XP home. By
the way my computer is 3 years old. everything else seems to work OK.
HELP!

Byte

Your CD drive may be more sensitive than your friends. Try a clean dry
cloth and clean the disk, then try again. One fingerprint can mess it up.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the