Messenger

I have downloaded Yahoo messenger as an admin user, how can my son access it?
Does it have to do with user privileges?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Yes it does. Go in to User Accounts under the Control Panel and
    give him access.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Castle05" wrote:

    > I have downloaded Yahoo messenger as an admin user, how can my son access it?
    > Does it have to do with user privileges?

Yahoo Messenger Messenger Microsoft Windows XP