Will not wake uo after stand by

A Toshiba laptop, running XP Home, for about three months has been
intermittently failing to wake up after stand by. At the time the failure
occurs, I find the following two errors logged to Computer Management |
System Tools | Event Viewer | System:

Source IPNATHLP Event 30005 User N/A
Source IPNATHLP Event 30009 User N/A

Does anyone have a clue on where to look for the source of this error? TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about will wake stand

    Hi,

    Try reinstalling or updating your network card drivers.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "pzbrawl" <pzbrawl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >A Toshiba laptop, running XP Home, for about three months has been
    > intermittently failing to wake up after stand by. At the time the failure
    > occurs, I find the following two errors logged to Computer Management |
    > System Tools | Event Viewer | System:
    >
    > Source IPNATHLP Event 30005 User N/A
    > Source IPNATHLP Event 30009 User N/A
    >
    > Does anyone have a clue on where to look for the source of this error?
    > TIA.

Windows XP