my computer keeps freezing in games and online games

Sometimes i can just press ctrl alt del but other times i just cant turn off
the laptop and have to unplug the battery which cant be healthy. It could be
a number of thingd but its brand new and has all the latest stuff so i dont
now whats wrong.
2 answers Last reply
More about computer freezing games online games

    "its brand new"
    Contact supplier, though it could also be as a result of what you've
    installed

    "RADICO" <RADICO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Sometimes i can just press ctrl alt del but other times i just cant turn
    off
    > the laptop and have to unplug the battery which cant be healthy. It could
    be
    > a number of thingd but its brand new and has all the latest stuff so i
    dont
    > now whats wrong.

    thanks

    "DL" wrote:

    > "its brand new"
    > Contact supplier, though it could also be as a result of what you've
    > installed
    >
    > "RADICO" <RADICO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Sometimes i can just press ctrl alt del but other times i just cant turn
    > off
    > > the laptop and have to unplug the battery which cant be healthy. It could
    > be
    > > a number of thingd but its brand new and has all the latest stuff so i
    > dont
    > > now whats wrong.

Computers Games Windows XP