my computer keeps freezing in games and online games

July 27, 2005 5:04:03 PM

Sometimes i can just press ctrl alt del but other times i just cant turn off
the laptop and have to unplug the battery which cant be healthy. It could be
a number of thingd but its brand new and has all the latest stuff so i dont
now whats wrong.
July 28, 2005 1:21:19 AM

"its brand new"
Contact supplier, though it could also be as a result of what you've
installed

"RADICO" <RADICO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes i can just press ctrl alt del but other times i just cant turn
off
> the laptop and have to unplug the battery which cant be healthy. It could
be
> a number of thingd but its brand new and has all the latest stuff so i
dont
> now whats wrong.
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 1:21:20 AM