free burning software

July 28, 2005 2:19:05 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a burning software for Windows XP which
can burn data, audio and mp3 (making automatically
an audio cd of the mp3 files).

The software should be free and not expire after a while.

Can you give me any hints?

Thank you

Chris

More about : free burning software

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 2:19:06 AM

Windows XP already includes a "free" CD Recording program.

Description of CD-R and CD-RW recording in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279157

How to copy information to a CD in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306524

CD Burning Becomes Routine in Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/b...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Christian Christmann" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I'm looking for a burning software for Windows XP which
| can burn data, audio and mp3 (making automatically
| an audio cd of the mp3 files).
|
| The software should be free and not expire after a while.
|
| Can you give me any hints?
|
| Thank you
|
| Chris
July 28, 2005 2:19:06 AM

In news:42e7ea71$0$29093$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net,
Christian Christmann <plfriko@yahoo.de> had this to say:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a burning software for Windows XP which
> can burn data, audio and mp3 (making automatically
> an audio cd of the mp3 files).
>
> The software should be free and not expire after a while.
>
> Can you give me any hints?
>
> Thank you
>
> Chris

Look for something here: