super Browser game in real time

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Galaxywars Round 2

A strategic real time Browsergame.
Play with/against up to 16k players in a endless universe.

click below to register for Round 2 which started just a week ago.
http://80.237.203.201/gw03/anmelden.php?ref=RxYb1

have fun playing it
1 answer Last reply
More about super browser game real time
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:54:23 +0100, Walter Schnell wrote to ovine and said:
    > Galaxywars Round 2
    >
    > A strategic real time Browsergame.
    > Play with/against up to 16k players in a endless universe.
    >
    > click below to register for Round 2 which started just a week ago.
    > http://80.237.203.201/gw03/anmelden.php?ref=RxYb1
    >
    > have fun playing it

    I would do but it's not in English :(
    --