Problem with Dell Jukebox software and Ipod mini

Tags:
  • Dell
  • iPod Mini
  • Computer
  • Software
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 19, 2005 1:50:14 AM

My mom has a dell computer running windows xp (not sure sp1 or 2,
bought a year ago). I just bought her an Ipod mini for her birthday.
The problem that she is having is that despite enabling Itunes to be
the default music player, both from within the Itunes itself and
through start>setprogramaccess>custom, Dell's Jukebox software still
comes up everytime she puts a cd into her computer. I'm trying to
diagnose the problem long distance, she lives across the country from
me. Does anyone have a dell computer and know the steps to disable the
Dell Jukebox software? Any help would be appreciated

More about : problem dell jukebox software ipod mini

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 2:07:32 AM

Maybe:

Windows Explorer