Problem with Dell Jukebox software and Ipod mini

My mom has a dell computer running windows xp (not sure sp1 or 2,
bought a year ago). I just bought her an Ipod mini for her birthday.
The problem that she is having is that despite enabling Itunes to be
the default music player, both from within the Itunes itself and
through start>setprogramaccess>custom, Dell's Jukebox software still
comes up everytime she puts a cd into her computer. I'm trying to
diagnose the problem long distance, she lives across the country from
me. Does anyone have a dell computer and know the steps to disable the
Dell Jukebox software? Any help would be appreciated
1 answer Last reply
More about problem dell jukebox software ipod mini

    Maybe:

    Windows Explorer
    Tools/Folder Options/File Types

    "GrapplerGurl" <girlzrock@here.com> wrote in message
    > My mom has a dell computer running windows xp (not sure sp1 or 2,
    > bought a year ago). I just bought her an Ipod mini for her birthday.
    > The problem that she is having is that despite enabling Itunes to be
    > the default music player, both from within the Itunes itself and
    > through start>setprogramaccess>custom, Dell's Jukebox software still
    > comes up everytime she puts a cd into her computer. I'm trying to
    > diagnose the problem long distance, she lives across the country from
    > me. Does anyone have a dell computer and know the steps to disable the
    > Dell Jukebox software? Any help would be appreciated

Dell iPod Mini Computer Software Computers