getting a red "x" in a box where a image should be

I have been gtting a red "x" in a box on some e-mails I receive & some I've
sent. Is this to do with a security setting?
--
suzy40
1 answer Last reply

    See if this helps.

    Open Outlook Express and from the toolbar select:
    Tools > Options > Security, uncheck "Block images and other external content
    in HTML e-mail", then click on Apply.

    "Suzy40" <Suzy40@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been getting a red "x" in a box on some e-mails I receive & some
    >I've
    > sent. Is this to do with a security setting?
    > --
    > suzy40

Security Support Microsoft Windows XP