getting a red "x" in a box where a image should be

a b 8 Security
July 27, 2005 6:22:03 PM

I have been gtting a red "x" in a box on some e-mails I receive & some I've
sent. Is this to do with a security setting?
--
suzy40

More about : red box image

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 28, 2005 2:46:43 AM

See if this helps.

Open Outlook Express and from the toolbar select:
Tools > Options > Security, uncheck "Block images and other external content
in HTML e-mail", then click on Apply.

!