Free Pole Position Cabinet in central Jersey

Last response: in Deals
Share
June 18, 2005 2:20:34 PM

I have an empty Pole Position cabinet I need to move out to make room.
It is free for the taking if anyone would like it. I also have 3 non
working 19" monitors with chasis that are free. They are located in Old
Bridge NJ.
Travis
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 10:48:23 AM

do you still have the free monitors?
I live in NJ and could come get em asap.

thanx

Richie at punch records dot net
June 19, 2005 1:28:26 PM

Yes I still have them.