Closed

Free Pole Position Cabinet in central Jersey

I have an empty Pole Position cabinet I need to move out to make room.
It is free for the taking if anyone would like it. I also have 3 non
working 19" monitors with chasis that are free. They are located in Old
Bridge NJ.
Travis
2 answers Last reply
More about free pole position cabinet central jersey

    do you still have the free monitors?
    I live in NJ and could come get em asap.

    thanx

    Richie at punch records dot net
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yes I still have them.

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals