Free Nintendo Arcade Cabinet in Fort Collins, CO (Donkey K..

Last response: in Deals
June 18, 2005 8:04:44 PM

Free Nintendo cabinet in Fort Collins, CO. Donkey Kong Junior orange
that had been converted to another game. One side was painted black
(should easily strip off), but appears to be in nice overall shape with
few chips.

Use for your restoration or for a MAME project. Come with original
coin door and has a switching power supply.

First one to claim it gets it. Please email.

Thanks,
Ben Wagner
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 4:09:02 AM

Got any of the parts left from the DK Jr. ??
I still need a marquee, joystick knob, 2P switch and holder, and coin
door slot assys. to finish mine up.

E-mail me....stargater[at]verizon[dot]net

or post here.
Thanks.

-Rik
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 1:00:07 PM

Hi Rik,

Just the marquee brackets and monitor. Thanks.

Ben
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 2:35:51 PM

OK