windows xp

i can't get my user account to come up on my computer. The only thing that
shows up is the windows xp sign on the blue screen, click your users
account, but i can't click it could some help me.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows

    adaware error Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe:
    http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "rsmith" <rsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C46D7F2-FA10-4241-A0CA-87169287FCC2@microsoft.com...
    >i can't get my user account to come up on my computer. The only thing that
    > shows up is the windows xp sign on the blue screen, click your users
    > account, but i can't click it could some help me.

Support Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP