  • Blue Screen
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 27, 2005 11:44:02 PM

i can't get my user account to come up on my computer. The only thing that
shows up is the windows xp sign on the blue screen, click your users
account, but i can't click it could some help me.

More about : windows

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:59:26 AM

adaware error Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe:
http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!