username on login wont change

Status
Not open for further replies.

had a bunch of laptops.

so i ghosted one image and dumped image to laptops (we had legal
licenses...)

i also created a template user account called "tempuser" for the username.

so i configured and made sure that the account works and stuff.

so when i went to each machine, i just change the username from
"tempuser" to their username.

but now, everytime they turn the machine one, on the login screen, it
comes up with "tempuser" and not whatever their last login was, using
their valid username.

thanks...

811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile:

Mark L. Ferguson