Links to Freeware Update June 30, 2004.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

This is an update of the new, the updated and the removed links
on Links to Freeware at http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/ or
http://linkstofreeware.vze.com/ (currently 1715 working links
available).

NEW additions are ...

---- In the FREEWARE section ----

Art Plus Software (2 dots)
http://www.artplus.hr/adapps/eng/downloads.htm
Besides a few commercial products, also some freeware ones
(xTerminator, Funny Clock), a game and some screensavers on this
site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - SCREENSAVERS section}

Crystalfibers.com (2 dots)
http://www.crystalfibers.com/index.php
Three freeware utilities: Matrix Y2K, Mp3-Nator, Digital-Navigator
and a Space Invaders type of game.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

Emulive Imaging Corporation (3 dots)
http://www.emulive.com/downloads/dn.htm
At the bottom of this page you'll find some useful video-tools for
free.

eXtremeSenses Software (2 dots)
http://www.extremesenses.com/engnew/products.htm
Two freeware applications: eXtremeMedia Player and eXtremeMP3
Player, a freeware program for developers (VDS,MMB, C++,C,VB,
etc...) and a freeware game here.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section and in the FREEWARE -
PROGRAMMING section}

Free Programs, Useful Tools (3 dots)
http://www.geocities.com/thestarman3/tool/FreeTools.html
Various freeware helpful utilities collected by the webmaster.

Greatfreeware.com (3 dots)
http://www.greatfreeware.com/
Various categorized freeware (and shareware) utilities,
applications and games on this site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section and in the FREEWARE -
PROGRAMMING section}

IZSoftware (1 dot)
http://www.izsoft.dir.bg/
Two freeware utilities: IZArc and IZFavorites.

James's Home Page (1 dot)
http://www.madmee.eclipse.co.uk/james/index.html
A freeware wallpaper changer and a freeware Yahtzee game here.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

Jim Willsher's Website (1 dot)
http://www.jimwillsher.co.uk/Site/Software/Software_Intro.php
Three freeware utilities here: Bulk Rename Utility, Unit Conversion
Utility and Base Conversion Utility.

L5 Software Group, LLC (1 dot)
http://www.l5sg.com/index.php
Two freeware utilities here: DriverManager and ServiceManager. The
other utilities are $-ware.

LemmiX (dutch) (3 dots)
http://www.lemmix.be/
Various categorized freeware (and shareware) utilities and
applications on this Dutch-spoken site.

PC Cruiser (3 dots)
http://www.members.shaw.ca/pccruiser/index.htm
You can order a CD-ROM with the files on this site, or you can
download the freeware applications, utilities, games and
screensavers through the mentioned links on this site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section and in the FREEWARE -
SCREENSAVERS section}

Pixel Technology (1 dot)
http://www.pixel-technology.com/english/index.htm
In the download section of this site you'll find two freeware
products: NetMorphing and url2bmp.

sundaysw (3 dots)
http://www.sundaysw.com/
In the software section at the bottom of the startpage you'll find
various freeware (Java-based?) freeware applications.

Syntap Software (1 dot)
http://www.syntap.com/products.htm
Two freeware utilities: Time Stamp and BabySplat.

vbMark.com (3 dots)
http://www.vbmark.com/
Through the menu at the top of this page you can reach the
favourite freeware applications and utilities of the webmaster.

Warez.nl (dutch) (3 dots)
http://gratissoftware.warez.nl/
In spite of the name of this site, there are only freeware (and
shareware) programs and games on this Dutch-spoken site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

WEBSNUFFEL.NL (dutch) (3 dots)
http://www.websnuffel.nl/software.shtml
Freeware applications, utilities, games and screensavers on this
Dutch-spoken freebie-site.
{Also in the FREEWARE - GAMES section and in the FREEWARE -
SCREENSAVERS section}

Weird (3 dots)
http://www.weird173.net/index.html
Some freeware utilities, partly written in Java, on this site.

In the FREEWARE - LINUX section:

Simonzone.com (2 dots)
http://www.simonzone.com/
Four freeware internet utilities for Linux: Guarddog, Guidedog,
Guidance and Watchdog.

In the FREEWARE - GAMES section:

SpelPret (dutch) (3 dots)
http://www.spelpret.nl/
Various freeware games for download on this Dutch-spoken site.

In the FREEWARE - PDA/HANDHELD section:

PalmOpenSource.com (4 dots)
http://www.palmopensource.com/
Lots of open source applications and utilities for the PDA.

---- EARLIER reported OFFLINE, back online again ----

Thanks to Matt :-)

In the FREEWARE - GAMES section:

freeware games full game downloads
http://www.freeware-gamer.co.uk/
{Also in the FREEWARE - SCREENSAVERS section}

-----------------------------
---- REMOVED links ----
-----------------------------

From the FREEWARE section:

AJ's Freeware
http://www.ajrob.co.uk/freeware.htm
{404 - not found}

Angryziber Software
http://www.angryziber.com/
{404 - not found}

Bart-Ware.net
http://www.bart-ware.net/
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section and from the FREEWARE -
SCREENSAVERS section}

Brad's Butt-Kickin' Windoze Utility Megasite
http://chorus.inav.net/~bjackson/
{404 - not found}

CleSoft (dutch)
http://www.clesoft.com/
{no freeware anymore}

FreeSoft97
http://www.freesoft97.mcmail.com/
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - MAC section}

JograData Software
http://www.jogradata.com/software.htm
{404 - not found}

Peter Hirschberg
http://www.peterhirschberg.com/mysoftware.html
{temporarily offline}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

Phil & Moke's Secret Free Place
http://www.maxpatch.com/
{404 - not found}

Roadkil's Free Software
http://roadkil.dyndns.org/
{404 - not found}

Selini108 Martial Arts
http://www.selini108.com/modules/mydownloads/
{no freeware anymore}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

The K-zone
http://www.kevinboone.com/download_windows.html
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - LINUX section}

Xymantix
http://www.xymantix.com/index.html
{404 - not found}
{Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}

From the FREEWARE - OTHER OS section:

AS/400 freeware programs
http://www.crisp.demon.nl/as400.htm
{404 - not found}

--------------
---- Note ----
--------------

Links are removed from my page when I have tried
for 4 times to reach them without any success.

--
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

    Henk:

    As always, a pleasure to see.

    John H.

    Best of Freeware
    www.jhoodsoft.org

    Henk de Jong wrote:

> [...]
    > {404 - not found}
    >
    > Selini108 Martial Arts
    > http://www.selini108.com/modules/mydownloads/
    > {no freeware anymore}
    > {Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}
    >
    > The K-zone
    > http://www.kevinboone.com/download_windows.html
    > {404 - not found}
    > {Also from the FREEWARE - LINUX section}
    >
    > Xymantix
    > http://www.xymantix.com/index.html
    > {404 - not found}
    > {Also from the FREEWARE - GAMES section}
    >
    > From the FREEWARE - OTHER OS section:
    >
    > AS/400 freeware programs
    > http://www.crisp.demon.nl/as400.htm
    > {404 - not found}
    >

    > --------------
    > ---- Note ----
    > --------------
    >
    > Links are removed from my page when I have tried
    > for 4 times to reach them without any success.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Henk de Jong" <freewarelinksNOSPAM@linkstofreeware.fol.nl> ha scritto
    > sundaysw (3 dots)
    > http://www.sundaysw.com/
    > In the software section at the bottom of the startpage you'll find
    > various freeware (Java-based?) freeware applications.

    thanks henk, so kind of you.

    in the little spare time i find, mostly on sundays (hence the sunday sw :) i
    write vb software, esp for my own use; if i think they might be useful to
    others too, i put them out as freeware.

    java -- apple-java in the italian kennel club registers -- is my dog, a cute
    yellow labrador girl :)
    ciao e grazie, j.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    John H. - 01.07.2004 01:13 :

    > Henk:
    >
    > As always, a pleasure to see.

    I agree!

    But why quoting all that (about 200 lines!) again?

    --
    by(e) PS

    please reply in newsgroup only

Freeware Games Video Games