My desktop is gone

I already have a thread like this but i left out a couple of things.
Well incase you didn't see my other thread named "I HAVE NO
DESKTOP!!!!" My desktop is completly gone i don't have a start button
or a toolbar at the bottom. When I boot up my computer it opens "My
Documents" so I can access the C drive and surf the internet,
obviously. I have Windows XP, and I have a labtop. My email is
tareqx2@yahoo.com. Please someone help me. Thank you.

--
tareq
1 answer Last reply

    tareq wrote:
    > I already have a thread like this but i left out a couple of things.
    > Well incase you didn't see my other thread named "I HAVE NO
    > DESKTOP!!!!" My desktop is completly gone i don't have a start button
    > or a toolbar at the bottom. When I boot up my computer it opens "My
    > Documents" so I can access the C drive and surf the internet,
    > obviously. I have Windows XP, and I have a labtop. My email is
    > tareqx2@yahoo.com. Please someone help me. Thank you.

    My docs open at boot
    line 255

    No desktop,this is a dumb? but have you tried a reboot?
    If so and you can get to the "run" command or task manager start the service
    explorer.exe by typing it in the box and click ok.

    --
    Mike Pawlak

Desktops Windows XP