My desktop is gone

July 28, 2005 7:16:42 AM

I already have a thread like this but i left out a couple of things.
Well incase you didn't see my other thread named "I HAVE NO
DESKTOP!!!!" My desktop is completly gone i don't have a start button
or a toolbar at the bottom. When I boot up my computer it opens "My
Documents" so I can access the C drive and surf the internet,
obviously. I have Windows XP, and I have a labtop. My email is
tareqx2@yahoo.com. Please someone help me. Thank you.

--
tareq

More about : desktop

July 28, 2005 9:18:42 AM

tareq wrote:
> I already have a thread like this but i left out a couple of things.
> Well incase you didn't see my other thread named "I HAVE NO
> DESKTOP!!!!" My desktop is completly gone i don't have a start button
> or a toolbar at the bottom. When I boot up my computer it opens "My
> Documents" so I can access the C drive and surf the internet,
> obviously. I have Windows XP, and I have a labtop. My email is
> tareqx2@yahoo.com. Please someone help me. Thank you.

My docs open at boot
line 255

No desktop,this is a dumb? but have you tried a reboot?
If so and you can get to the "run" command or task manager start the service
explorer.exe by typing it in the box and click ok.

--
Mike Pawlak
!