I Have No Desktop!!!!

tareq

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2004

this happened recently. When I started my pc(it's a labtop) the desktop
files,start button, and the toolbar at the bottom was completly gone! I
cannot access the control panel. I can't even turn off my labtop without
having to push the power button. I'm not sure if it's a virus or what,
but I am completly clueless on what to do. So if anyone can help me
even a little that would be greatly appreciated. You can also email me
at tareqx2@yahoo.com. You can also e-mail me at tareqx2@yahoo.com.
Thanx

--
tareq