too much pop ups it caused to crashed my computer

i have too much popups on my computer everytime im using it and it caused my
computer to turned off. all the pop ups coming out was from internet explorer
but im not using the internet explorer anymore instead i'm using mozilla
firefox to open my mails and other websites. what is the best thing you could
advice me in order to stop this kind of problem. thank you so much.
1 answer Last reply
More about caused crashed computer

    Hi,

    It sounds like you've been hit with some malware/spyware on your computer
    and it has hijacked your Internet Explorer and added unwanted items on your
    computer.

    Visit this website: Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    "elisa gamboa" <elisa gamboa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have too much popups on my computer everytime im using it and it caused
    >my
    > computer to turned off. all the pop ups coming out was from internet
    > explorer
    > but im not using the internet explorer anymore instead i'm using mozilla
    > firefox to open my mails and other websites. what is the best thing you
    > could
    > advice me in order to stop this kind of problem. thank you so much.

Internet Explorer Computers Windows XP