too much pop ups it caused to crashed my computer

i have too much popups on my computer everytime im using it and it caused my
computer to turned off. all the pop ups coming out was from internet explorer
but im not using the internet explorer anymore instead i'm using mozilla
firefox to open my mails and other websites. what is the best thing you could
advice me in order to stop this kind of problem. thank you so much.

Hi,

It sounds like you've been hit with some malware/spyware on your computer
and it has hijacked your Internet Explorer and added unwanted items on your
computer.

Visit this website: Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User