Status
Not open for further replies.

I am just getting into arcade collecting, and i am looking for an empty
arcade cabinet. Preferable 25", but i will take anything i can get.

Hi, you need to post where you are located so someone in Alaska doesnt
respond to you if you are in FLA.

Im sure you will get a good response as everyone on this board that I have
ever dealt with are nice and very helpful...

AF

"bigedmond" <bigedmond@cox.net> wrote in message
> I am just getting into arcade collecting, and i am looking for an empty
> arcade cabinet. Preferable 25", but i will take anything i can get.

Where are you located?
"bigedmond" <bigedmond@cox.net> wrote in message
> I am just getting into arcade collecting, and i am looking for an empty
> arcade cabinet. Preferable 25", but i will take anything i can get.

Im in Nevada. Sorry i didnt put that.

"bigedmond" <bigedmond@cox.net> wrote in message
>I am just getting into arcade collecting, and i am looking for an empty
>arcade cabinet. Preferable 25", but i will take anything i can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS