IE 6 will not save a web page as Web archive, single file ..

July 28, 2005 6:36:04 AM

IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.05031-1519

When I try to save
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/...
with
Save as type : Web Archive, single file (*.mth)

I get a pop error screen with the following message
"Error Saving Web Page This Web page can not be saved."

Does anyone know why ? !@#

It works OK for almost every other page I've tried to save in this format. I
like to use this format because it generates only 1 file (so less clutter in
by folders.)
--
ross d
July 31, 2005 1:32:50 AM

Don't know why but you're not alone, I can't save it either.
Neil
news:D 8B695C8-EC4D-42C3-85EA-72BD51C29583@microsoft.com...

!