Windows will not go on STAND BY

Hi,
Every time that i want to put either my desktop or my laptop on stand
by a message appears saying that the the "standar keyboard 101/102 keys
or the Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2 is preventing stand by. close all
aplications and try again. If the problem persists, update the driver".
when i check the driver, it says that it works properly. What should I
do to fix this.
Thankyou for your help.
Fede

--
Fede
1 answer Last reply

    Fede,

    "Device Driver for the Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2
    Keyboard" Error Message When You Try to Enter Standby:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814149

    Device Driver Error Message Is Displayed When the Computer Enters Standby or
    Hibernate Mode:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257199

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Fede" <Fede.1svnpm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > Every time that i want to put either my desktop or my laptop on stand
    > by a message appears saying that the the "standar keyboard 101/102 keys
    > or the Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2 is preventing stand by. close all
    > aplications and try again. If the problem persists, update the driver".
    > when i check the driver, it says that it works properly. What should I
    > do to fix this.
    > Thankyou for your help.
    > Fede
    >

    > --