Windows will not go on STAND BY

Hi,
Every time that i want to put either my desktop or my laptop on stand
by a message appears saying that the the "standar keyboard 101/102 keys
or the Microsoft Natural Keyboard PS/2 is preventing stand by. close all
aplications and try again. If the problem persists, update the driver".
when i check the driver, it says that it works properly. What should I
do to fix this.
Thankyou for your help.
Fede

--
Fede

Fede,

"Device Driver for the Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2
Keyboard" Error Message When You Try to Enter Standby:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814149

Device Driver Error Message Is Displayed When the Computer Enters Standby or
Hibernate Mode:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257199

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP