FS: Atari APB

Last response: in Deals
June 21, 2005 3:42:08 PM

Got a APB that works 100%. It has most of the artwork on the sides except a
little piece towards the control panel. The marquee lights do not flash,
just stay lit, so you will need to fix the triac board if you want that
feature. I am asking $175 this is located in the Chicago Suburbs. I can also
ship through NAVL. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from
there.

Thanks,
Brian

More about : atari apb

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 6:00:26 PM

Brian Morris wrote:
> Got a APB that works 100%. It has most of the artwork on the sides except a
> little piece towards the control panel. The marquee lights do not flash,
> just stay lit, so you will need to fix the triac board if you want that
> feature. I am asking $175 this is located in the Chicago Suburbs. I can also
> ship through NAVL. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from
> there.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Man, I really want an APB - why can't this be closer to Western PA? :)

Steve P.
!