Closed

FS: Atari APB

Got a APB that works 100%. It has most of the artwork on the sides except a
little piece towards the control panel. The marquee lights do not flash,
just stay lit, so you will need to fix the triac board if you want that
feature. I am asking $175 this is located in the Chicago Suburbs. I can also
ship through NAVL. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from
there.

Thanks,
Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about atari

    Brian Morris wrote:
    > Got a APB that works 100%. It has most of the artwork on the sides except a
    > little piece towards the control panel. The marquee lights do not flash,
    > just stay lit, so you will need to fix the triac board if you want that
    > feature. I am asking $175 this is located in the Chicago Suburbs. I can also
    > ship through NAVL. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from
    > there.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brian

    Man, I really want an APB - why can't this be closer to Western PA? :)

    Steve P.

Classifieds Hot Deals