WTB: Empty Quantum Cabinet in/near MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo

Looking for a Quantum cab in good condition. DON'T need boards,
monitor, PS or control panel, marquee etc, but can buy them with.

Looking for one with good/great side art and front art.

Must be able to get to me and looking to pay empty cab price, not fully
working Quantum price.

Thanks.

:
: Looking for one with good/great side art and front art.
:
: Must be able to get to me and looking to pay empty cab price, not fully
: working Quantum price.

Aaaah... if only it were that easy.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> Mo <mohammadkarimi@gmail.com> wrote:
> : Looking for a Quantum cab in good condition. DON'T need boards,
> : monitor, PS or control panel, marquee etc, but can buy them with.
> :
> : Looking for one with good/great side art and front art.
> :
> : Must be able to get to me and looking to pay empty cab price, not fully
> : working Quantum price.
>
> Aaaah... if only it were that easy.

I know where an empty cab is in Washington state, if anyone wants to pay
shipping... The cab itself shouldn't be too spendy, but I would need to
get a price from the seller.

Rob

Gary Vitagliano wrote:
> How much $$??

I'll find out... It's not mine, so I'll call the seller tomorrow.

Rob

On 23 Jun 2005 04:12:06 -0700, "Mo" <mohammadkarimi@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm in, let me know!
>
>See Mark, it IS that easy!

Well, you might want to locate Washington state on a map.
It might not be as "in/near MD" as you think.

mo

Shipping an empty cab is no problem. Couple hundred at the most.

Tim O wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2005 04:12:06 -0700, "Mo" <mohammadkarimi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm in, let me know!
> >
> >See Mark, it IS that easy!
>
> Well, you might want to locate Washington state on a map.
> It might not be as "in/near MD" as you think.

Well, unfortunately, it looks like the cabinet has already be sold. I
don't know to whom.

I'll as reply to everyone who everyone who emailed me, in case anyone
misses this reply...

Rob