save ms outlook

Hello

thank you for the previous reply,now i have few more-

1-i am using ms outlook, from it how can i save it all before i go for
pc full formating -ie to save all my diary data from the celender?
to cross check my previous diary. please help

2-is there any program to lock the cd/folders with password?

with thanks
tom
2 answers Last reply
More about save outlook

    Hi Tom,

    It depends on the version of Outlook.
    Go to Help (F1) and do a search on Export.
    Also look for instructions on exporting any rules you may have created.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    "tom" <gr680007@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > thank you for the previous reply,now i have few more-
    >
    > 1-i am using ms outlook, from it how can i save it all before i go for
    > pc full formating -ie to save all my diary data from the celender?
    > to cross check my previous diary. please help

    All personal data (e-mails, notes calendar, contacts, etc) are stored in a
    single PST file. To identify it, right-click the root folder and select
    Properties at the bottom of the menu. On the General page, click the
    Advanced button. The Filename field shows the full path to your PST file.
    Save this file.

    > 2-is there any program to lock the cd/folders with password?

    You can password protect the PST file itself, via Outlook. Alternatively,
    ZIP the PST file with a password.

Internet Explorer Outlook Microsoft Windows XP