  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    This guy did, so I assume he still does. Good prices too, from what I
    remember.

    electronicamuse at aol.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    What overeas company sells the 9 in 1 boards?

    Raven wrote:
    > This guy did, so I assume he still does. Good prices too, from what I
    > remember.
    >
    > electronicamuse at aol.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Email me too please!
    Although I would also be interested in multiples as well.

    Thanks

    Tabby238 at Hotmail.com
    <Pinball@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Who sells Jamma boards that play one game either Ms Pac or Galaga.?
    >
    > E-mail Pinball at aol dot com
    >
    > I do not want 9 in one or 39 in 1 boards.

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    i got a jamma ms pac board (with a clay multipac kit) from this guy...
    kenics at core d0t com

    he might have some jamma ms pacs. havent spoke to him since i got mine.. i
    think they were about $85 or something a couple months ago.

    k.

    <bigwatson@aol.com> wrote in message
    > What overeas company sells the 9 in 1 boards?
    >
    > Raven wrote:
    > > This guy did, so I assume he still does. Good prices too, from what I
    > > remember.
    > >
    > > electronicamuse at aol.com

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Please don't think or say that Coinopwarehouse sells anything that is a
    bootleg or illegal copy, because I don't and won't. I think you have
    your names mixed up. The copy boards and the 9 and 39 in ones have
    been extremely bad for this hobby, not to mention that it involves
    theft of intellectual property which I do not condone or approve of.
    Lloyd from www.coinopwarehouse.com
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I know this is just semantics here but bad for the hobby.. or bad for
    business?
    For the hobbyist, these boards aren't bad at all.. and if they could work
    out issues with copyright holders.. maybe making these multiboards ONLY
    operate on freeplay while keeping the cost where it is now (or less if
    bigger companies get behind manurfaturing of them) I could imagine them also
    being good for business.

    guns don't kill people.. people...
    to me.. not much difference here...

    an operator buys a bootleg board and puts it on his route... makes big money
    off it.. that's a problem.

    a married guy with 2.5 kids and a house payment wants a machine in his den
    that his buddies can come over and play when they're over for football
    spends $375 on a multiboard and gets nothing but enjoyment out of it.
    doesn't sound like the tyrrany of men to me.

    i think if the money hungry would get off their balance sheets and think
    about where they could actually make some money on board and parts sales...
    they might actually have a reason NOT to bitch about people stealing 20 yr
    old game code.

    just my opinion.. not a rant against you lloyd.. i'm just saying.. i just
    want to play some games damnit.

    k.

    "Coinopwarehouse" <lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote in message
    > Please don't think or say that Coinopwarehouse sells anything that is a
    > bootleg or illegal copy, because I don't and won't. I think you have
    > your names mixed up. The copy boards and the 9 and 39 in ones have
    > been extremely bad for this hobby, not to mention that it involves
    > theft of intellectual property which I do not condone or approve of.
    > Lloyd from www.coinopwarehouse.com

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Manufacturers make a lot more money off home game sales than to
    operators - look at Nintendo, Atari, etc. Video games are a very small
    percentage of my business, but I think people who have to steal
    something from others to make a living are in the wrong business.
    When videos are soft I just do something else. Illegal boards
    are bad for the hobby - I have taken at least 100 video arcade games to
    the dump in the last few months as there is no demand so there is no
    use storing them. I don't care about the money - I make plenty doing
    other things, but why condone outright theft?
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    not condoning it in so much as saying.. if there's demand for a bootleg
    board.. why wouldn't a manufacturer come down to meet that demand?
    i'm not in anyway trying to point the finger at you, how you make money, or
    your business.. but when you say somethign like you've taken at least 100
    video arcade games to the dump... i'm not sure but i didn't see any of those
    100 machines offered here for free. i'd assume it costs more to transport
    and dump them then to give them away to people who might use them or
    otherwise part them out to help the hobby.

    you do what you want with your stuff but throwing 100 games away in the last
    few months sounds more like the people who say.. i'd rather throw it away
    then give it away. just never understood that. especially not in a a hobby
    where people can reuse almost any part of anything that's available.

    (more 2 cents)
    :)

    > Manufacturers make a lot more money off home game sales than to
    > operators - look at Nintendo, Atari, etc. Video games are a very small
    > percentage of my business, but I think people who have to steal
    > something from others to make a living are in the wrong business.
    > When videos are soft I just do something else. Illegal boards
    > are bad for the hobby - I have taken at least 100 video arcade games to
    > the dump in the last few months as there is no demand so there is no
    > use storing them. I don't care about the money - I make plenty doing
    > other things, but why condone outright theft?

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    coinopexpress.com was probably what roland meant...i can get those
    jamma mspacs if anyone is interested...thanks
    chris
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Coinopwarehouse wrote:
    > I have taken at least 100 video arcade games to
    > the dump in the last few months as there is no demand so there is no
    > use storing them.

    Noooo! I wish I knew which dump...I'd be all over that, Lloyd. You
    know I'm always looking for something cheap to work on. You ought to
    put up a notice on here next time you have a load ready to go to the
    dump like some of those guys in Philly do. I'm sure they'd disappear
    in a few days if you let us know when they'd be outside and ready to
    go. Maybe even a $25 per cabinet sale...anything but the dump!

    To the original poster: Why not just get an original board? If you're
    only looking for one game, find that original board. Most of the old
    electrinics aren't too terrible to fix, and even if you can't (like me
    in most cases) there are throngs of people here and in the business
    that would be willing to help you get the old PCBs up and running.

    -Kevin
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    roland.daggett@gmail.com wrote:
    > Coinopwarehouse sells them, but they have a $250 min order and shipping
    > from Asia is expensive. I have one from them, $150 shipped if
    > interested.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kris

    Did ou sell this yet?
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Can't believe you dumped "at least 100 video arcade games", Lloyd.

    Especially when other people and business' offer them for free.

    I think that I am disappointed in you. And probably a lot of other
    people are also.

    -Tim
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I think many of us would have done the same thing.. you put free stuff up
    for grabs and there's always the deadbeat people that say they're coming to
    get it and then never show up. Sure, there are plenty of people who would
    follow up on it but the deadbeats are the worst. I offer stuff up for free
    within a time frame, like in a week it's going to the dump. If I find some
    spare time during that week and I want to go to the dump I do. The
    following week I always get an email.. "hey do you still have that free
    cab?" or someone who wants a part off of it. Likewise, alot of people will
    just come and take parts off the cabs if he was to leave them outside which
    creates a bigger mess. I work for an op with hundreds of games in
    warehouses and plenty of them are dumpster bound. When he does put out free
    cabs I always see folks out there with tools picking and choosing what they
    want from it. When it finally makes it into the dumpster it's much harder
    to move because of what's been taken from it. With Lloyd's inventory, I'm
    would assume he wasn't throwing out classic cabs, just useless inventory
    that's taking up valuable space.

    just my 2¢

    Scott

    www.agelessarcade.com

    "mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can't believe you dumped "at least 100 video arcade games", Lloyd.
    >
    > Especially when other people and business' offer them for free.
    >
    > I think that I am disappointed in you. And probably a lot of other
    > people are also.
    >
    > -Tim

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals