Pop up windows.

I don't know how it happened all of a sudden, but I cannot view any of the
pop up windows. Tried Tools...but the option of Unblocking them is not there.
What do I do, to be able to see the pop-ups?
Please help !!!

Jim

Which pop up windows? In internet explorer, i.e. surfing? If so
Go to start/ control panel/ internet options/ privacy and adjust the pop up
blocker settings.
OR start/ control panel/ internet options/ advanced and be sure "reuse
windows for launching shortcuts" is unchecked.