Poss. FT in PA: Granny & Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a very nice Granny and the Gators that I'm thinking of trading. It's
a fun game, but I really don't play it much anymore and it wasn't one I
played in my teenage years, so the sentimental value isn't there for me.

The game works 100% and is in nice shape. Monitor has been recapped and is
beautiful. The PCB does not have ANY battery damage. The battery was
removed and a remote holder has been installed. The Vidiot Deluxe has two
brand new video chips with heatsinks installed. The Vidiot Deluxe also has
all new pots installed for the RGB, Sync and such. As you can tell, I did
quite a bit of work to help this machine run well for a long time. The game
also has complete documentation, as well as an unused Bally Test Machine
postcard which was never sent in.

I'd be looking for a nice, fully working Front Line upright or a Zaxxon
upright. The machine would have to be in nice shape, fully working, and a
strong monitor without screen burn. Boards would also have to be flawless
without any battery damage or anything. Full documentation is also
required. Yeah, I'm being picky but my Granny is nice and I know it is
worth more than a Zaxxon or Front Line.

I'm located in Bethlehem, PA. No shipping available, and I would need the
game picked up. I don't have easy access to a truck or anything.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm not in a hurry to unload it or
anything, but if I could get a trade for an equally nice Front Line or
Zaxxon, I'd probably go for it, even up. (Since the trader would be
dropping off/picking up, I *DO* take that into consideration which is why
I'm offering it even up).

Bill

Oh yeah... A plus is made for a working Front Line that would also have a
Wild Western boardset that I can swap out at times. I'm pretty sure they
share the same pinouts and such...

Bill

> I have a very nice Granny and the Gators that I'm thinking of trading.
It's
> a fun game, but I really don't play it much anymore and it wasn't one I
> played in my teenage years, so the sentimental value isn't there for me.
>
> The game works 100% and is in nice shape. Monitor has been recapped and
is
> beautiful. The PCB does not have ANY battery damage. The battery was
> removed and a remote holder has been installed. The Vidiot Deluxe has two
> brand new video chips with heatsinks installed. The Vidiot Deluxe also
has
> all new pots installed for the RGB, Sync and such. As you can tell, I did
> quite a bit of work to help this machine run well for a long time. The
game
> also has complete documentation, as well as an unused Bally Test Machine
> postcard which was never sent in.
>
> I'd be looking for a nice, fully working Front Line upright or a Zaxxon
> upright. The machine would have to be in nice shape, fully working, and a
> strong monitor without screen burn. Boards would also have to be flawless
> without any battery damage or anything. Full documentation is also
> required. Yeah, I'm being picky but my Granny is nice and I know it is
> worth more than a Zaxxon or Front Line.
>
> I'm located in Bethlehem, PA. No shipping available, and I would need the
> game picked up. I don't have easy access to a truck or anything.
>
> If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm not in a hurry to unload it or
> anything, but if I could get a trade for an equally nice Front Line or
> Zaxxon, I'd probably go for it, even up. (Since the trader would be
> dropping off/picking up, I *DO* take that into consideration which is why
> I'm offering it even up).
>
> Bill

On a side note, please do not e-mail me asking to sell it outright. I've
had quite a few and at this time, I'm only interested in trading the game.
In the future, if I don't trade it, then I may sell it outright.

Thanks for asking, though! It never hurts to ask! :)

Bill

I might know where there is a frontline in MD...

I'll check...

Philip