FS: X-Men COTA side art

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 5 sets of X-men COTA side art. I am asking $20 including shipping to
the lower 48.

Charles

mactech77 wrote:
> I have 5 sets of X-men COTA side art. I am asking $20 including shipping to
> the lower 48.

Sounds good to me. If there are any still left please count me in for
one set.

How do we proceed? What kind of payment is accepted?

Thanks!

Charles

Charles wrote:
> mactech77 wrote:
> > I have 5 sets of X-men COTA side art. I am asking $20 including shipping to
> > the lower 48.
>

> Sounds good to me. If there are any still left please count me in for
> one set.
>
> How do we proceed? What kind of payment is accepted?
>

> Thanks!

Hey there,

Paypal shows the payment confirmed on Jun 24 ,,,,

is there a problem?

Wondering,

Charles