Problem with chats, and other sites.

Hi:

I have problems with my computer security, I can't enter to chats, and in
some forums I can see the post. I think Is my Internet Security but I don't
know how to change it. I'm the administrator of the computer.

Please forgive my english, I understand it, but i'm really bad with grammar.

Jim

Go to control panel /internet options/ security and set to medium.
OR control panel /internet options/ advanced and click "restore defaults"

"Victoria" <Victoria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> I have problems with my computer security, I can't enter to chats, and in
> some forums I can see the post. I think Is my Internet Security but I
> don't
> know how to change it. I'm the administrator of the computer.
>
> Please forgive my english, I understand it, but i'm really bad with
> grammar.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

"Victoria" <Victoria@discussions.microsoft.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ in ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:3007C604-47F4-4CF8-AC21-FEE9D6EE7172@microsoft.com...
> Hi:
>
> I have problems with my computer security, I can't enter to chats, and in
> some forums I can see the post. I think Is my Internet Security but I
don't
> know how to change it. I'm the administrator of the computer.
>
> Please forgive my english, I understand it, but I'm really bad with
grammar.

In my opinion you must change something in tuning Internet Explorer. On the
inset - confidentiality of the level of cookies appeared on middle and all
has to be correctly
Otto